Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Waiting for my check...

I recently finished the iMatchSkills program for the unemployment office. It was a required step in order to get me the money I need. It was quite the long process and ultimately, it really got me nowhere. The jobs that were posted were pretty lame and not very recently updated.

Of course, it was all retail jobs, something I'm looking to avoid if at all possible.

Bruce from unemployment called around a week ago to figure out why exactly I was fired. I told him what I know and he seemed satisfied with that.

I've been sent quite a bit of mail from the Oregon Employment Agency and most of it is filler. I feel like I've completed everything I need to do now. Now it's just a matter of keeping up with the weekly claims and getting my check.

It's not a difficult process, but it is a little stressful to make sure everything you want to do is taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment